It focuses on the following strategic aims:
- To develop the potential of our staff;
- To train health professionals and scientists;
- To extend the quality, scale and impact of our research;
- To better serve and engage with our local community;
- To practise in a global world and build international connections.
And is underpinned by our values of:
- everyone counts
- pursuing excellence
- socially responsible
Our strategy will help us to ensure that our Medical School is a rewarding place to work, to learn, to research and a vital and supportive partner of our NHS partners, patients and carers and our local communities.
Strategic Plan 2021-26 (PDF)